Sunday 28 June 2015

From the blogger...Mr Writer Writer

Hi all, Tom here. In person, rather than speaking through story posts.

Well, I'm two posts in and loving this little project. I've already written enough stories to satisfy my Wednesday and Saturday update schedule for 10 weeks!!! Good times.

I've always been curious about the incidental non-player characters in videogames and films. They enter the narrative for mere moments and then disappear without a trace. What else is there to them? What are they thinking? So, that's what these stories are all about.

I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them, and don't forget to suggest any characters you'd like looked at in their own stories in the comments.

This blog was inspired by the passing of Monty Oum, a man driven to create. Rooster Teeth said a fitting tribute would be to create something, so that - in this tiny way - is why I started this. 

Make sure to check the Wednesday update - first film post.

Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment