Friday 26 June 2015

DEUS EX: Midnight on Tonnochi Road

Sunglasses and a long coat. Not much of a description to go on. They said I’d recognise him when I saw him. Said I couldn’t miss him.

Lots of people coming and going on Tonnochi Road. Ms Chou is a very popular lady. Queens Tower elevators must be working overtime.

Penthouse view is not exactly enviable though. Just another building, balconies and a closed street. Police heavy robot patrolling south side.

Is that him? No, just another long coat. What do they mean I’ll know him when I see him? Lots of long coats and sunglasses in this neck of town.

Luminous Path have many people like me all over town. Flying the flag, keeping watch. They will see this guy before me.

At least I’ve only got to stay until I...wait. This is the guy. No doubt. Shorter than I thought, long coat all about bigger image.

His eyes are bright blue, like electricity. No wonder he need the sunglasses. They were right, no missing this guy. Here he comes, play it cool.

“You are an unfamiliar face on Tonnochi Road.”

No comments:

Post a Comment