Wednesday 21 October 2015

WATCH DOGS: To catch a mouse...



Balancing the lives of a celebrity DJ and a criminal hacker is tough workI’m not going to lie and say it isn’t. But hell if it isn’t fun. So. Much. Fun.
The noise, the crowd, the music, the chatter, the signals. I’m everywhere. I’m everything. Light-speed particles can’t touch Defalt! 
CtOS makes it all even easier. I can hook into anything, anyone, any time I want. Check this out...that dude dancing to the left of the bar, with the haircut. Zing...boom...done, just emptied his bank account into my own and made a charitable donation with it. I’m such a nice guy. If you could see underneath the mask, there'd be a tear in my little mousy eye. Sniff sniff.
And now I’m getting even more creative. A huge semi-dormant network bunker just went online – the work of the vigilante everyone is talking about, no doubt – and I sneaked in there quiet as a mouse and stole all the data he opened up. LOL.
He’s making me curious, though. What’s his plan? Is he trying to clear his name? If so, what’s he done? Or is he just trying to hold the city to ransom like some dire criminal genius? Who knows, who the fuck cares?
Now he thinks he’s stalking me. I know he’s watching me right now. He thinks I don’t know he can access all the cameras. I’m just that good. I spiked his signal straight away. OMG, stop it, I'm shy!
I am loving being this frustrating to that do-gooding douchebag. But how best to taunt him? Fuck it, the finger. Eat that, asshole.
Can’t catch this mouse. Take off the mask and I look just like you. Melt away.
You’ll never catch this mouse alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment